LBI IS SEEKING MANUFACTURING ENGINEER WITH RELEVANT SKILLS TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
Job Duties and Responsibilities including though not limited to:
- Project management.
Direct and coordinate manufacturing activities, with engineering administration and purchasing to ensure that quality standards and production schedules are met and shipments to customers are completed on time.
- Create or assist with daily, weekly, and monthly production planning.
- Write Work Instructions and work closely with shop personnel daily to monitor job progress, performance, quality and deadlines and report to management.
- Development drawings in SolidWorks.
- Oversee and perform machinery and equipment maintenance
- CNC programming, including the use of Mastercam, EnRoute, FlowJet, and WINMPM CNC programming.
- Develop sustainable and standardized processes to meet/exceed expectations in cost, quality improvement, and timely delivery to customers.
- Set up and implement the manufacturing plans, training and troubleshoot the process.
- Prepare or assist with developing quotations, bids, and proposals.
- Provide or assist with customer service and engineering sales support.
- Must be proficient in 3-D Solid Modeling & 2-D Drawing (SolidWorks preferred).
- Mastercam or other CNC programming experience preferred.
- Must be a “Hands-On” with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and interest in metal and composites fabrication and the ability to select or specify fabrication methods and procedures, tooling and fixtures is preferred.
- Must be a “Team-Player” who works well under pressure, and a multi-tasker with good time management and organizational skills.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Marine, Ocean, Electrical, Manufacturing, or Civil Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years related experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, computer skills, problem solving and technical writing skills.
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively.
- US CITIZENS ONLY