LBI IS SEEKING A WELDER / FITTER / MECHANIC WITH RELEVANT SKILLS TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
Job Description including, though not limited to:
- Layout, Measurement, and Calculating Tolerances and complying with Specifications.
- Blueprint reading, interpreting Weld Symbols and Specifications.
- Structural and pipe welding of Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
- MIG and TIG and Stick welding.
- Plasma and Oxy Acetylene cutting.
- Mechanical Assembly.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication.
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS, TRAINING AND BENEFITS
- Welding, Fabricating and Mechanical Assembly experience.
- Blueprint reading, interpreting weld symbols and specifications.
- Pre-employment layout and welding test.
- Welder/Fitter with 2+ years of experience.
- AWS Certification a plus.
- Good mechanical ability, communication skills, a good attitude and work ethic.
- This is an OT required job working on DOD Defense Priority Contracts.
- On-the-Job Training is available for an applicant with good transferable skills, a positive attitude and the ability and desire to learn.
- Benefit package includes 401K Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid time off.
- Drug Testing and Criminal Background Check.
- US CITIZENS ONLY